• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Who is this masked crusader, ZAPPER MADNESS??????

ZAPPED! Who is this masked crusader, ZAPPER MADNESS??????

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Oh my but I would truly love to know as have sent me such a beautifyl pin and I totally love it. I adore Cinderella and everything about her. I had this pin on my wants list and never thought I would get it. It is even more beautiful in person.

Zapper Madness.JPG

I thank you very much Zapper Madness! I love the spirit in which you do this without looking for praise. It is the kindness of your heart and the love of pin trading that guides you to do this and I know that we appreciate this of you.

In the spirit of giving, I too will make sure to send someone something special from their wants as well.

Thank you Zapper Madness and your kindness is not taken for granted!

I truly love this pin!!!!!!

Vicki

Dear Vicki,

I am so happy you loved the pin! :) It had been on my trades list for quite a while with no hits, so sending it straight to you seemed a better idea.

Also, I am glad you understand why I am doing this with a "mask" on. I don't want anyone to feel indebted to me, and I want them to spread the happiness to other people.

Sincerely,
ZapperMadness

What an amazing pin.. Thank you zapper madness for spreading joy and the gift of giving. It is truly inspiring what you are doing!! Maybe one day i will receive something from you, however until then I will continue to spread joy, understanding and friendship throughout the site..

Have a happy sunday everyone!!

What an amazing pin.. Thank you zapper madness for spreading joy and the gift of giving. It is truly inspiring what you are doing!! Maybe one day i will receive something from you, however until then I will continue to spread joy, understanding and friendship throughout the site..

Have a happy sunday everyone!!

I hope it is Monday, because I am here at work, and I would hate to think I came all this way on a Sunday. lololol

attachment.php

Last edited:
I zap back to the address I get something from... I try to zap people back with something they want, but the anonymous thing makes it difficult to return the joy =( so I just pick something and cross my fingers, I still don't know who first zapped my girls so I sent something to PIN ZAPPER and their address, boy the look I got at the post office, because they don't already look at me funny with handfuls of little yellow envelopes =)

Back