• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who wants to trade?? Come on in!!! Make me an offer if you see a pin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stained Glass Ariel and Eric and Belle and Prince added. 4 out of the 6 Americana set pins have also been added.

Jerry Leigh Rapunzel added to traders :)

I've PMd you a couple times about the Elliott Americana pin, and I've posted in a couple of threads, I can't seem to reach you. You seem to be on the boards every day, and I haven't received a message that your inbox is full, so not sure what's going on.

I messaged you yesterday, if you didn't get the PM then it might have been the internet on my phone not sending it. I'll RESEND the PM

Last edited:
I've PMd you a couple times about the Elliott Americana pin, and I've posted in a couple of threads, I can't seem to reach you. You seem to be on the boards every day, and I haven't received a message that your inbox is full, so not sure what's going on.

Hey, I dont want to get into a row or anything but i just wanted to let you know that Kidup's a really nice trader, very friendly guy and so hes not perposefully ignoring you i'm sure, it can take people a while to get around to sorting out trades and messages. I know it might be frustrating to not hear back as quickly as you would like ut your post is suggesting hes being rude and seems very pushy, if I was the person trading i think i would feel annoyed by your message.

x

Last edited:
oh i know! it was TOTALLY not my intention to be rude or anything, i was typing really quickly while at work, and not that i'm trying to make excuses, but have had a really crap last couple days, but was just trying to reach him, he was GREAT at responding before and i had a nice convo w him, that's why i was just wondering. I've since edited my thread. again, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back