• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

will trade some dlp frozen event and december flyers

will trade some dlp frozen event and december flyers

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello, I 'll go the the dlp frozen, let it snow event and will go at the two releases at dlp for the winter pin's and the dreams pin's. I will trade some pin's.

My top priority search to trade is " Giselle enchanted Pin"s " with animated version.

Second Rapunzel and merida pin's.

i also have the three dlp frozen ptn pin's already

my want List from pinpics : id : pupuce

You have a lot of pin's to trade but unfortunately , none i'm searching for. too bad I give up collecting all the princess, that beloved tales tiana is wonderful, but now i don't do princess and the frog anymore. But you have very nice pin's collection.

I don't have the pins you are looking for but I want to wish you good luck in your search. More people have been letting go of there enchanted pins lately so I think you will be able to find some of them :)

If you see anything you like in my traders please let me know. I need all the pins with Olaf in them! And I mean I NEED them :D I kind of love Olaf. A LOT! I even married a man named Olaf ;)

My pin pics is Snoffsan

I don't have the pins you are looking for but I want to wish you good luck in your search. More people have been letting go of there enchanted pins lately so I think you will be able to find some of them :)

oh thank you. I so hope to get some enchanted for some frozen pin's. I love giselle in animated form . I have already some giselle, but i still have plenty that i need to complete my collection. I also looking for the beloved tale brave. I have a weak spot for merida as well.

If you see anything you like in my traders please let me know. I need all the pins with Olaf in them! And I mean I NEED them :D I kind of love Olaf. A LOT! I even married a man named Olaf ;)

My pin pics is Snoffsan

So you are married to olaf ^^ nice.

You have a nice collection. Too bad , there is nothing i'm searching for in your trade but I'm sure you will find trader who will needs of some pin's you have in trade for the olaf you want .

Thank you.

My pinpics is momin.ator. Sorry about that.

Wow, you have gorgeous snow white pin's . I have a friend who goes to the event too and ( not just the snow white ) but i think she maybe interested by some pin's you have and may be interested to trade some of the event frozen with you. She is a member here too; PM her, her id member is fauna.

as for me , i was almost tempted to start a snow white collection. LOL but I'll pass because i need to stick to my three princesses.

Last edited:
Wow, you have gorgeous snow white pin's . I have a friend who goes to the event too and ( not just the snow white ) but i think she maybe interested by some pin's you have and may be interested to trade some of the event frozen with you. She is a member here too; PM her, her id member is fauna.

as for me , i was almost tempted to start a snow white collection. LOL but I'll pass because i need to stick to my three princesses.

Aw you are so sweet. I actually "know" fauna. I was thinking about Pming her or emailing. We have traded three times. I will get
in touch with her or if you get a chance, let her know I am hoping for a few of the pins. :) If you ever think of adding SW to your
collection, let me know.

This is in detail what I will have to trade : one locket, one elsa let' it snow , one snow globe sven. one hans pte, one queen mother. i also have the three ptn anna, elsa, sven for trade. And if it goes well, the dreams elsa. I 'm still torn about the winter, it's so cute, i will probably keep it for me if i get it.

Back