• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a RAPUNZEL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a RAPUNZEL!!

ayevalle

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have been getting tons of request for my Rapunzel PTD
So I figured why not try our first game! The winner will get

pin94703

This game will be a tad different from others!
Unfortunately not everyone will get a prize in this game but they're are only
going to be a limited amount of spots available.
This game will be $10 a spot, with a minimum of 8 spots, however if more people are interested we will leave the max number of spots at 12!
Post a reply here with the number you would like, payments through paypal
(as gift please) to, Anthony_valle56@yahoo.com
Payment will not be required until after the minimum amount of spots are filled.
As soon as the minimum amount of spots are filled and all paid for we will raffle off the pin using Random.org, the picture will be posted of the generated number and it will be shipped the following day!

Additional Spots

P.s. If I left something out please let me know! First game so just bare with me! :p:hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back