• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner Announced in Goofy's weekend auction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Winner Announced in Goofy's weekend auction!!!

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
The last GOOFY AUCTION recently ended...

Congratulations to…
…Huertajv… for placing the winning bid... Your pin will be shipped out A.S.A.P.... and you earned a star on the Honor Board for the June 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Honor Board Auction…
Current Honor Board members for the June 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Auction in alphabetical order are…

CaligirlUCR *
Dis22 **
Dolphin324 *
DumboLover21 *
Erudolf *

Eyhahndisney *
Fries440 **
Gdbd4ever *
HandA *

Huertajv *
Lostinwonderland *
Mahrii *
Oojooboo *
Racheltherabidrabbit *
Snazzybowtie *
Twill20 *
Twins10101 *
Uptownbabe *
Willieam *

Last day to gain a star for bonus points is June 29[SUP]th[/SUP]… Good Luck…
(If you have won a prior Goofy Auction or contest and are not listed above click on the following thread and follow the instructions to be verified…)
Last day to gain a star for bonus points is June 29[SUP]th[/SUP]… Good Luck… (If you have won a prior Goofy Auction or contest and are not listed above click on the following thread and follow the instructions to be verified…)
…Also for information on the Honor Board Auction Click Below…

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14889-Goofy-s-June-30th-Honor-Board-Auction

So let's do it again... This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured on each auction, if shown with card, it comes on card... most do)…

Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday June 24th
@ 7:00pm PST… Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,
(
Hint1: We collect NBC, Cats, PoDM’s, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Goofy)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…
The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States and winning bidder will do the same… International bidders must pay for shipping cost…If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer and any prior offer will be cancelled... If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture or written description of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Just released today!!!!
LE 150

Pin 91172: DSF - Patriotic Jessica (Surprise Pin)

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=91172&sid=&act=tat

attachment.php

This pin features Jessica Rabbit standing in front of an American Flag with her hands raised up with Jessica's knee slightly stuck out with her dress (which features a red glitter fill) flowing. This pin commemorates the 4th of July.

Measures 2'' High by 1.25'' Wide

Backstamp Reads:

Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store
Limited Edition 150
©Disney/Amblin Ent.

In case you are wondering about the Brave pins...
Yes, those will also be future featured Items here on DPF's Original Goofy's Auctions... Why else would I sleep on concrete for 21 Hours in the middle of Hollywood...!!!

Last edited:
I'll bid this;

Pin 82805: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Imagineers #1 - Peter Pan's Flight

Vicki

End of Day Leaders... This is already an argument in the Goofy household... My current leader choice is gdbd4ever and her favorite bid is Tinker... And Tinker we have argued over those two pins before but I must have put up a better argument than her those times...LOL

Sorry Moe, maybe she was right after looking at the trade/want ratio on Tink 31 trades to 99 wants , I decided to keep my pins for traders at the event . You weren't going to choose me anyway . :lol:

Last edited:
So I am confused a bit here..We added a pin when Tinker was on the leader list with us, to give us a bit more weight and now she has withdrawn her original bid and her additional bid ????? That doesn't seem like it could happen, can it?

According to DPF rules, no posted bid should be withdrawn, but as the auctioneer we have no control of that. However we will only use the original bid posted from you prior to your increase.

So I am confused a bit here..We added a pin when Tinker was on the leader list with us, to give us a bit more weight and now she has withdrawn her original bid and her additional bid ????? That doesn't seem like it could happen, can it?

We appreciate your generosity, but, we will stay with the 3 pin updated bid that we posted. It is only fair as we do not want you to lose out on any pins and we do not want to chance losing the auction. It is our wedding anniversary and I am hoping to give it to Greg as an anniversary gift..Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back