• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner Announced!!! Time to pick your prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I took so long...can I get
Pin 19788: Soda Pop Series (Pixie Pop)
Pin 24277: Tinker Bell Pin Trading Lanyard Set (Tink! on the Left)
Pin 46028: Sandals/Flip Flops - Tinker Bell (2 Pin Set)
Pin 40261: Block Letters - Tinker Bell 'T'
Pin 15546: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Name Drop Series (Tinker Bell)

I'll take

Pin 94533: WDW - Epcot® 30th Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Seas With Nemo & Friends - Nemo, Crush, and Peach ONLY
Pin 72200: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Attractions Collection - Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Wow, thank you so much, NChouser! My wife told me I needed to check the thread today, that is so incredibly awesome of you! I don't know what to say, I'll definitely get a pin that I will keep and cherish now, thanks

I'm going to do another game after this one. Do you want to pick your own prizes and wait so long or would you prefer to just have them randomly selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back