• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNER check post #21 SIGNED J. Scott Campbell 2014 calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WINNER check post #21 SIGNED J. Scott Campbell 2014 calendar!

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Up for grabs is an autographed J. Scott Cambell 2014 calendar! Free for anyone that is interested. Just post something here so I can get a list going and I will random.org it on Sunday night 1/26. This calendar is pretty tall, I would say somewhere around 20".

Every month has a great fairytale themed picture. As you can see they are a tad.....risque so if this is not something you would use feel free to enter yourself and have me send it to someone else as a zap! Only catch on that is that they must be a member here. I will ship anywhere, yes internationally as well, or hand deliver if the winner is in the DLR area next week.

Here are a few pictures of his work if you are not familiar with him.

Campbell_2014CalenSDCC_INT.jpg

Campbell_2014CalenSDCC_IN3.jpg

fairytale_fantasies_2014_calendar_cover_by_j_scott_campbell-d6d60yd.jpg

Current list of potential winners, from the bottom up.
Mixedwolf
Dalamara
ClanMcDuck
docfish2u
norlando319
teddy_ruxpin
jessatattoo
Moondance
Ventchick
jazzytrumpet
bleuorchid21
nsingleton
Maleficent913
Nettiejeanne
Rocke01
akaibara
Romancing_Train

Last edited:
Such a cool calendar. Comic book art and Disney are two things that really got me interested in being an illustrator :) please add me! Thanks so much for running a cool zap!

Please add my name to the list... I have the perfect place to hang that calendar in the room where I keep my pins, my vinylmations, and my magic! We call it "The Magic Room"... ;-)

So sorry for the delay. I had intended to random the names on Sunday but things came up that kept me from finding time. I will do it tonight by 8:00 pm so there is still time for people to get their names in.

And the winner is..........................here is a full screenshot so you know there was no funny business. Winner needs to PM me!

jscott.png
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back