• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNER: Free Zap Game!

WINNER: Free Zap Game!

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey everyone!

This is a free zap game! Over the last few years of my membership here on DPF, I've gotten some very kind and generous zaps, and I figured it's about time I pay it forward. This will hopefully be the first of several zap games I host!

This game is a little different, in that the prize is not a specified pin. Instead, look to see if we have any matches on PinPics (frozenlanterns) . If we do, post in this thread (to enter) with your PP name. If you win, I will look at our matches and send you the pin from my traders and your wants that has the highest "Wants" number.

For example: Member #1 posts their PP name on this thread because they see that I have 3 pins that they want. They happen to win the game, and I look at our matches to see which pins I have that they want. The 3 pins that I from my traders have the following numbers of members wanting that pin: 28, 56, and 108. I will send Member #1 the pin with 108 members "wanting".

Also, you can get your name added to the mix another time if you follow me or are already following me on Instagram (@rileysgrotto). I'm trying to get my art out there a little more, and I'm hoping this may be a way to start. So, if you enter this game and follow me on Insta, your name will be inputted into the random generator twice. Just include your Instagram name in the post along with your PP name.

I will choose the winner this Friday (Sept. 25) at 9:00 PM EST using random.org

Thanks!

tumblr_mz4qbdxEr91sq85i2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Fun! We have a couple matches. :)

caw_caw_rawr

eta: I'm now following you on instagram! (miss_flamhammer) One of your paintings looks familiar. ;)

Last edited:
Looks like we have a couple matches, and I gave your Instagram a peek too! My username for everything is the same (bonsaiprincess) :) your gallery is beautiful!!!

Love the idea! Pinpics ID is LionKing6 :)

Also followed you on IG <3 I think I'm in need for a new pair of shoes, you're so talented!

Last edited:
Hello Riley
Great to have you as a member here :)
We have a single match , my PinPics is the same as here speedwaystar1
I only recently looked at Instagram but when I get myself sorted I'll be sure to follow you .

What a funny game! we have one match :wavey: (my pinpics id is taram)

Sooo cool and generous to doing this :)
Thank you Lumpylover & best of luck everyone!!! :cheshire:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I wanted to make a game where someone may be able to get a pin that they actually wanted/was on their wants list.

I know that I don't have the best selection of traders, but I'm glad I've had enough entrants so far that someone can get a nice enough zap.

​Results!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-25%20at%209.31.44%20PM_zpsomldmfdy.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats, Hambee2!

I'll send you a PM so we can get your zap out in the mail this week :)

Thanks for playing, everyone! I'll hope to host some more zap games soon!

Back