• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winners Announced! Alice in Wonderland train pins *two full sets* *Great Price*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners Announced! Alice in Wonderland train pins *two full sets* *Great Price*

ILoveTigger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The winners are announced in the video on post #29. Or you can look at post #2

Hello everyone! I'm back with another raffle game. This time it is for the Alice in Wonderland train pins that are coming out on May 4th. I can get two sets. Two people will win full sets. All you have to do is post here and say you want to enter by April 27th at 11:59pm pacific and I will add you to the list.

The whole set will cost $95 for U.S. residents and $105 for international. I accept payments through paypal as a gift. If you would like to pay as goods, add $3.50. Payment is due April 30th at 11:59 pm pacific (Only if you win of course).

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm not the best at explaining things. :D

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not doing this for Ironman because I won't be able to make it in line until 10:30 or 11pm the night before and I'm afraid that there will be too many people in line. I'm so sorry :(

Aww, that's okay. I hope (crosses fingers) that there won't be too many people in line by then

Good luck with your raffle and to everyone who enters!!! There will be two VERY happy people because of your kindness!!! :D If I had $95, I would enter because that is a great deal for those of us who do not live close! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back