• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winners Announced! FREE D23 Expo Raffle! Come Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners Announced! FREE D23 Expo Raffle! Come Look!
here's mines:
cute-funny-gif-kids-Favim.com-369458_large.gif

thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

Thanks for doing this raffle. Very nice of you.

I think a lot of people forget the show Gargoyles. It’sDisney, I promise! Following gif is an image from the show that makes me laughevery single time I see it. Oh, Bronx. You’re so cute.

tumblr_lxwnpz8Ixs1qh07xlo1_250.gif

The rest are just for fun and remembering an awesome DisneyTV show.

tumblr_mb9qxyqElh1rgnl5qo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_liqd097xij1qziubn.gif
tumblr_liubeoQzoD1qziubn.gif

tumblr_liql7htfZG1qziubn.gif
tumblr_ljgz0pP1fp1qziubn.gif

I don't know how to do any gifs, but I sure would love to win that Alice sketch. So whoever gets that prize please remember the little ole lady from Florida who is too tech challenged to upload any gifs. If I figure it out I'll post one.

Thank you so much for playing everyone! I was busy today, soI’m finally getting around to announcing winners. Sorry for the delay!

I used random.org to pick the winners for the prizes…

**Once Upon a Time pin goes to…

winner4_zpse738fdc7.png

Doodlebug86!

***Disney collectable cards go to…

winner2_zps6c875871.png

Stitchinwonderland!

***Ariel shopping bag goes to…

winner3_zps5a6eb157.png

Supermannino!

***Pixar shorts pin lot goes to…

winner1_zps0c9e214c.png

Scarsiandam!

***D23 mystery pins go too…

winner5_zpsa60f2d2c.png

Crushedbubbles!

:)

Congrats to all of the winners! PMs coming your way!

Holy crap!! Joey! Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity at such wonderful prizes! Good pin karma is on its way to you, good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back