• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wish Upon a Star, Gold Princesses, Tangled, and More GRAILS!

Wish Upon a Star, Gold Princesses, Tangled, and More GRAILS!

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
We're looking to make some trades for some of our most wanted pins!

We have for trading these gorgeous, sought-after pins:

(Among others)

We would really love to trade for pins of equal value, but we would be willing to do multi-trades for our biggest grails!

Our current MOST WANTED PINS are in our signature!

CURRENT BIGGEST GRAILS:

(Please do not ask us to look through traders - we have recently gone through and cleaned up our wants list,
so everything we like is already there! However, feel free to make offers of pins from our wants list!)

Looking forward to doing some trades! :)

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't have anything from your wants to trade. :(

Hilariously, if unsurprisingly, I found a bunch of things on your wants that I just had to add to my wants! :D

(Question: Why are the gold princesses on your wants if you have them for trade?)

You have amazing pins hear good luck trading :D

Thank you! :)

Sadly, I don't have anything from your wants to trade. :(

Hilariously, if unsurprisingly, I found a bunch of things on your wants that I just had to add to my wants! :D

(Question: Why are the gold princesses on your wants if you have them for trade?)
There are so many lovely pins out there! And ack, good catch! We just got the set and I guess we forgot to take it off our wants on DPP (along with another set we got recently, now that we're looking again - I guess it pays to triple-check rather than just double, haha!)

Last edited:
I really love all your tangled pins! I don't know if you're interested but I have a rare error pin (Sleeping beauty LE UK stained glass) with the 3 fairies. Let me know if you're at all interested! x

I really love all your tangled pins! I don't know if you're interested but I have a rare error pin (Sleeping beauty LE UK stained glass) with the 3 fairies. Let me know if you're at all interested! x
Thank you! We have Pin 36573 that is an error pin, though that one is not from UK, we don't think - what is the PP# of the one you have, if you don't mind?

Thank you! We have Pin 36573 that is an error pin, though that one is not from UK, we don't think - what is the PP# of the one you have, if you don't mind?

Hello! Pin 101766 and I also have Pin 102085
10448895_884741541553405_1648720631_n.jpg

The error is Faunas cape is red! x

Feel free to check my trades if you'd like. Wish I had some of your grails available, but I do like the 3 Ariel pins you have for trade pictured above.

PinPics - ILuvAriel922

What do you value the Rapunzel Pin-Doll at?

I have one match from your wants, Stitch and Rafiki Auctions (I just guessed your PP is the same as your forum name, right?).

Back