• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wish Upon a Star, Gold Princesses, Tangled, and More GRAILS!

Wish Upon a Star, Gold Princesses, Tangled, and More GRAILS!
What do you value the Rapunzel Pin-Doll at?

I have one match from your wants, Stitch and Rafiki Auctions (I just guessed your PP is the same as your forum name, right?).
Well she's sold twice in the last two months on eBay (for $100 and $65) so I'd put her at about $80-$85 average value, I think? Are you also Olafolaf on PP? If so, you have this pin on your trades that is super cute: Pin 86297: Costume Stitch and Scrump: Winnie the Pooh - it's sold twice on eBay in the past two months for $90 and $65, so it's about equal value - would you be interested in that trade? :)

Well she's sold twice in the last two months on eBay (for $100 and $65) so I'd put her at about $80-$85 average value, I think? Are you also Olafolaf on PP? If so, you have this pin on your trades that is super cute: Pin 86297: Costume Stitch and Scrump: Winnie the Pooh - it's sold twice on eBay in the past two months for $90 and $65, so it's about equal value - would you be interested in that trade? :)

Yep! That's my PinPics, but I need to update lol. I traded that Pooh one. Just have Rafiki. I can try to trade for it again maybe though, if you want that trade, maybe I can see if someone wants Rafiki or something else.

Thanks for the info!

I have the pin you are looking for on your wants, Pin 94861 DSF MULAN THE WARRIOR. I like to trade you for the Pin 78014 Golden Brocade Belle.[h=3][/h]

Back