• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 'Wish Upon a Star' Lanyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 'Wish Upon a Star' Lanyard!

PersinettePins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
'Wish Upon a Star' Lanyard!

Hi guys! So I ordered and made a few lanyards awhile back but decided I only really need one haha (my Once Upon a Time Lanyard that I'm in love with :drool: ). So I thought it might be fun to auction off my other lanyards!
This one has never been worn. It's got a black base, beautiful glitter mesh liner with silver sparkles, and white ribbon with silver stars. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but in the light the sparkles shine really well! It twinkles just like stars. This is a medium/large sized lanyard. I am 5'5 and it goes to my bellybutton. Plenty of room for pins!

I ship tracked :)

I collect:

The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast (Beast, Gaston, Adam, Belle and Beast as a couple)
Cinderella (Mice, Step Sisters, Pink Dress)
Classics: (Robin Hood, Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, Dalmatians, Rescuers)
Alice in Wonderland
Small World (Building and Characters)
Just Starting a Sleeping Beauty Collection
Small Pooh collection (mostly Rabbit)
Stitch (Scrump, Frog, Pudge)
Some Halloween and Christmas
Some other random odds and ends

PinPics Persinette ; Disney Pin Data Base Persinette
(My wants lists are mostly up to date)
What I'm looking for:

Most anything from my wants
Any neat traders (my traders are very depleted right now)

Not Interested In:
Scrappers
Hidden Mickeys
Current OE Rack Pins (US only. Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo are fine)

ENDS: Thursday 12th at 9:00PM Disney Land Resort PST:wavey:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

May I ask what the themes of the other lanyards will be? I could use another BFL but this doesn't entirely fit with any of my collections.

May I ask what the themes of the other lanyards will be? I could use another BFL but this doesn't entirely fit with any of my collections.

Of course :) The Frozen lanyard I plan to auction and the Lilo and Stitch one I am seriously considering auctioning. I'm just a tad on the fence still because I love the colors so much and the fabric really matches perfectly.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oh, nice! That Lilo and Stitch lanyard really is the perfect fabric.

Hummm humm...I will think it over overnight.

Welp! It is 10:02 here in SoCal so this auction is ended. Thank you for the interest those who posted :) I understand if it didn't fit with anyone's collections. Happy trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back