• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderground Gallery DLR Exclusives

Would you be interested in purchasing wonderground Exclusive items?

• yes, definitely.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, thanks for the offer

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I would like to see pictures of some stuff first.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderground Gallery DLR Exclusives

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Hi folks!
With the holidays coming I know you all have to figure out presents for your fellow disney loving family members. Disneyland DTD has this Lovely art Gallery Called the "Wonderground." They offer a selection of T-shirts, artwork, Postcards, canvas framed pieces, mugs, and statues by featured artists. As it is something only available at this location, not online, or at WDW DTD, I am willing to pick up stuff for you folks who cannot get to it yourself.

The pricing: Retail+tax, and shipping. For each item.
  • Prints are $39.95 retail.
  • postcards are $2.95 retail.
  • Framed Canvas are $21.95 retail.
  • mugs are $12.95 retail.
  • Magnets are $7.95 retail.
Add 8% for tax. see shipping info below.

The store is willing to ship anywhere I ask them to. Pricing will vary based on Wt and size. The CM estimated that a Print, and a few postcards would run between $7.00-$10.00 USA. Mugs alone would be around$5.00-$7.00 due to wt.

Shipping from me:: I will ship for you if it fits in a small flat rate box or an LBE. Otherwise We will have the store ship it. MY shipping includes tracking. I have no idea if The store shipping includes tracking.
  • 1 shirt and a couple postcards would squeeze into an LBE and run about $2.21
  • postcards, 1 or more, up to 8 will fit in LBE and be about $2.00
  • Framed canvas items can fit 1 or 2 in an LBE and cost about $2.21
  • Combined orders such as a shirt, a framed canvas and some postcards should be put in a flat rate box and costs $5.15.
The big pretty prints look to big for even Md flat rate bozes, I would have to look into big bubble mailers and figure out pricing at the post office. i would prefer to send those via store shipping.

Ketner images:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Prints $39.95. the 2 framed canvas items (batB, Tangled) are alomst gone. $21.95

Campbell images:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Print $39.95, the 1 framed canvas of ariel is $21.95, postcards are $2.95, Mugs are $12.95

Liana Hee images:
attachment.php
attachment.php
I THINK these are both Hee.....
Prints $39.95. postcards $2.95

Creepy images:
attachment.php
attachment.php

assorted other images:
attachment.php
Mulan
attachment.php
Alice
attachment.php
Mickey
attachment.php
white rabbit
attachment.php
tink
attachment.php
princess mug
attachment.php
Jasmine postcard
attachment.php
assorted magnets
attachment.php
walt postcard

Coming this weekend is a signing. I will not be attending the signing.
However once it is over, there will be these new designs available in multiple formats in the store.
attachment.php

Minnie mouse, Rapunzel, Ariel, Oswald.​

Last edited:
Kristine, I'm interested. I especially am looking for the Jeremiah Ketner print of "Message from Home" and possibly some other Tangled pieces!! Thanks for this service. :)

Wait, I'm supposed to buy stuff for other people??? :p I'd be curious to see what Alice items they have, if any, since I've noticed California (and, randomly, Tokyo) have better Alice merch than Florida or the average TDS. The Art of Disney in DTD Orlando underwhelmed me when I was there last month (at least in terms of stuff I could actually afford--that $4,000 Alice with the flowers oil painting? I'm all over that!).

Wonderground stuff is AWESOME! I have a matted BatB print (autographed by Paige O'Hara) that I still have to find a frame for.

Love love love it!

Thanks so much for doing this! After looking online, I'm definitely interested in Liana Hee's "Down the Rabbit Hole," Jerrod Maruyama's "The Chase," and a design by Michelle Romo that I don't know the name of. (Just a question of whether I have a "choice" of merch, or if these are only available as prints.) Also, I tend to go for "cute" or "stylish" stuff and not so much the dark/scary/creepy Alice designs (if that helps--I don't want you to feel like you have to photograph EVERYTHING).

That BatB print is gorgeous!!! Get it framed and on display! =) (says someone who has no wall space left for anything)

Last edited:
alright i wrote down the artists and titles for the stuff everyone is interested in. Will get images when I go this week and post in the OP. Look for pics of post cards, small reprints, small canvas, tee shirts and that sort of thing.

IF you are interested in higher dollar, big wall art let me know i can see what all they have, and inquire about direct shipping to you from there.

I was just thinking about asking someone to help get me a print from there! I'm also after the Jeremiah Ketner Message from Home print. Would you ship to the UK though?

I would be most interested in some of the art prints.... Not sure if they're sold out or not, but specifically the princess/villain series by... Campbell I think? "Her sleep" and "her hair" :)

Agreed with Auroradawn :) if they still have those cards, I'd be interested :) I'll be at DLR Friday, but I don't know if I'll make it over there.

When i was in there last week, they still have the Snow white and queen, and i THINK the aurora with Maleficent from Cambell's series... Both as post cards and as (approx) 6x16 prints? IDK the size, its those prints that have a white border frame around them.

I am going today folks. lets see what I can get pic's of for you all!

I love the artwork from here, cant wait to see some pics of what goodies the Wonderground Gallery has at the moment! Would definitely be interested

Thanks for posting those pics! There are definitely somethings I would be interested in, if you were still planning on going in and buying some stuff. If so do you have prices or anything.

Again thanks so much for going through the trouble and doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back