• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested in Belle Hat Ornament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in Belle Hat Ornament?

Clara9271

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this beautiful Belle Hat Ornament that I got from the DLR today! I'm not sure if I want to trade it or put it for trade auction, but would anyone be interested in bidding? (pins of course) haha!

I would like to hear from your guys!

It's about 2'' H 3'' W or so...
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I don't collect Beauty and the Beast but I think it's absolutely beautiful!! I'm sure you'd get plenty of interest, but if you're not sure, maybe just see if you get offers here first? It's really really pretty, and a great item to put people in the holiday spirit!!

wow it looks really pretty,i would like to trade pins for it please ,could you please look at my trade pins and pm me and let me know if it would be possible to agree a trade,
thank you from Sabrina.

Thanks Echo and Sabrina :)

Yes, It's a really nice ornament! I bought 3 and kept the Snow White and Rapunzel one! They're so glittery and detailed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back