• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

would anyone please get me the smurfs happy meal mcdonalds figures in america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone please get me the smurfs happy meal mcdonalds figures in america.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hi, i saw there is a set of sixteen different smurf figures to collect in mcdonalds at the moment.
http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html#/Toys
you can buy them separately so you don't need to buy the happy meals.i wondered if anyone would be kind enough to get me some little smurfies please and i will pay you the cost of the figures and their shipping.i cannot get these figures in england so i would really appreciate any that you could get for me please.i don't have to have a full set,just whoever you are nice enough to get please.i have always liked the smurfs since i was little and even though the new movie looks terrible the figures don't actually look bad .please reply here or by pm if you can help.i really appreciate it.thank you from Sabrina.:)

Last edited:
I will send you the one's my son gets. My hubby is always complaining about these toys. I believe we have Greedy, Gutsy and Hefty. Send me a pm
with your addy and when the promo is over I will mail what we have to you!

thank you so much katpogo,i really appreciate your kindness,i pm'ed you.

if anyone else can help me then please let me know,thanks from sabrina.

HI Sabrina,

I can do the same (hold onto my kids' toys from their meals for you). I think we already have a couple, but not sure who. Let me start hoarding and get back to you! :)

Laura

Let me know if you still need them and I'll hunt some down for you. I have a few connections in the food business that will help me out. It's nice to have fast food friends.

wow thank you all so much for your kindness.i truly appreciate it.you're all so helpful and nice.i promise i will write pm's to everyone who has written here,i will write shortly.thank you so much from sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back