• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would like to trade away Mickey/Minnie/Goofy with Figment pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to trade away Mickey/Minnie/Goofy with Figment pins!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Im looking to trade away these 3 pins :) They do not fit in my collection any more and was wondering if anyone would be interested in them? :) plus I don't actually know who Figment is so i'm not sure I want him in my collection even though he looks kinda cute!

pin55812
pin55813
pin55815

Mickey - LE 1000
Minnie - LE 800
Goofy - LE 650

They do not even have to be from my wants list :) I just want to do a little bit of trading :)

I live in England so hope someone might not mind an international trade :)

Pin 55812: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Special Promotion A - Figment and Dreamfinder Mickey Mouse
Pin 55813: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Special Promotion B - Figment and Minnie Mouse
Pin 55815: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Special Promotion C - Figment and Goofy

Last edited:
they look cute and i would like all three of them but my trade pins aren't very good,please look at them and pm me if you want to arrange a trade,thanks from Sabrina.

hi sabrina unfortunatly I didnt see anything I would like to trade for this time.

Bump - still looking to trade! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back