• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you be interested in an un-official Disney Pin Cruise?

Would you be interested in an Un-Official Disney Pin Cruise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in an un-official Disney Pin Cruise?

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Hey-howdy-hey folks!

So, just looking out there to see if there would be sufficient interest in organizing a "un-official" Disney Pin Cruise. Would you want to sail the seas, and find some fun pins along the way? We could reserve rooms for trading events, or just have small gatherings.

Also, please post in this thread how much advance notice you think you would need to plan accordingly, and what time of year would be best.

Vote away, vote away, vote away all!

Notes: You may choose more than one option. Poll will close in 30 days.

Last edited:
Hoping to have some info "IF" there is going to be an Official Disney Pin Trading Cruise in the near future.

Should know by the end of this month. It's been way way to long. We have had our Unofficial Disney Pin Trading Cruises
when Disney did not plan one........

Looking forward to 2011 on the Disney Dream ..................

The more pin traders the better!!!!!

Dana
cruisepl@att.net

Last edited:
Love a cruise!! Got 3 booked this year alone (1 Disney & 2 Carnival!) - would be interested in the Florida or LA route on a Disney ship (use our DVC points!) - would have to get there from the UK so dates would dictate due to school holidays etc for the kids

Having never been on a cruise, I would like to give one a try. And no better way than to trade my way across the ocean. Sounds like fun and I'm definitely interested.

This would be a lot of fun. I voted for not a disney one because I think is would help us all save a bit of money. But if the group wants a disney one then I would still be interested. I would need about 6-8 months notice and sept or oct would be a great time for me but I know a lot of people on here have kids so that might not be best. But it would be great to meer everyone that way!!

That would be so much fun! Cost wise though I could get funds together for another cruise line a whole lot faster that a Disney one. I would love to sail Disney but cost is the reason I have been on 5 cruises but none have been Disney yet...lol One day!!!

I voted "no" because I can't get on ships- I have a phobia related to the rocking of the waves and such. Freaks me out. I don't get sick, just creeped out...

You guys have fun, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back