• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow, Love Is Magical Was Amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Love Is Magical Was Amazing...

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Okay, so just got home from a great weekend, love is magical to me was the best pin event so far because it was not crazy, very organized plus we got surprised release the same keep on trading pins that DLR got for the las pin trading night(1/14/11). plus also the new stamp series blue packages( i think they are the p52) and i got in the games they did amazing things, like 6 or 8 AP pins, and some of them were le 250, and 500, i will post pic later or tomorrow, also the actual pins sold at the event are so much prettier than i expected, i got the roses and i love them, i also got 4 jumbo vinylmation 3 of them LE 250 AP wanted on pin pics 124 and 20 people trading, also got a stitch pin (Pin 41847) which i wanted it and it seems really wanted and i personally love it, i gave it to my BF and he loves it, plus i got another ones that were just gorgeous, anyways i had a blast and i will get you guys some pics tomorrow of the new pins, just wanted to let you guys know i am back, lol. and if anybody likes jumbo vinylmation i am trading 4 od them, 3 of them chasers LE250 and well i will update my trades later. hope all of you guys had a wonderful weekend. :)

Wish I'd been able to go. Shame I live so far. Sounds like everyone had a great time

Thanks for posting, I can't wait to see your pics!!! Wish I could have been there but I'll definitely see you guys at The Florida Project :) (OMG that is still sooooo far away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back