• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph Disney Store UK LE 500 pin for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-it Ralph Disney Store UK LE 500 pin for trade!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
pin94326

Pin 94326: Disney Store UK - Wreck-It Ralph

This beautiful Wreck-it Ralph pin was just released by the Disney Store UK today, and I have ordered 2! Which means I have one to keep, and one to trade!

While I will not physically have the pin in my possession until early next week, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in organising a trade with me before then? And then as soon as it arrives I can post it straight off, unopened and in the original packaging.

Is anyone interested at all? I'm looking for more Wreck-It Ralph pins, and any others from my wants really.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back