• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph! DS.com / DSF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-it Ralph! DS.com / DSF!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey there! I am looking for the wreck it ralph pins!
I am willing to trade from my collection... I really like these pins.
pin93604

pin93603

pin93076
pin93077
pin93078
pin93079
pin93080
pin93081

pin93639
pin93616
pin93601

I am willing to trade a finding nemo marquee for the WIR marquee! I might be willing to trade My Little Mermaid PODM pin depending on your offer... I am also open to multiple pin trades, I cannot buy because I am short on cash..

Please check out trades, and my collection links in my signature, and send me a PM! I am willing to work with you.

Last edited:
You might wanna check the WIR DSF pin thread in Pin Discussion. They still have pins of all the WIR pins from DSF and I bet someone wouldn't mind picking you up a whole set (minus King Candy) if they see the offer. They may not check this section to see this thread so you might want to get the offer out there. I hope I could help :)

You might wanna check the WIR DSF pin thread in Pin Discussion. They still have pins of all the WIR pins from DSF and I bet someone wouldn't mind picking you up a whole set (minus King Candy) if they see the offer. They may not check this section to see this thread so you might want to get the offer out there. I hope I could help :)

Tried too, no bites! Haha. :(

Sorry about that, are you willing to buy the pins from people because a lot of people had extra sets and they were selling them at cost or close to it? Or is trading the only option you have at the moment? :(

Sorry about that, are you willing to buy the pins from people because a lot of people had extra sets and they were selling them at cost or close to it? Or is trading the only option you have at the moment? :(

Trading is my only option right now. :( I am so broke! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back