• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Wreck it Ralph Fans! Dis is for you! My first auction of the Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey carissa there should be a place in your profile section where you can edit your pinplace name just like you did with your pinpics

Hey carissa there should be a place in your profile section where you can edit your pinplace name just like you did with your pinpics

I'm not having a problem :3

I have two pinplace's, one is my old pinpics which I never updated, so I made a new one. I also split mine from my grandma's. The problem is pinplace doesn't really have a way to search users and that's the problem people are having :3

Alrighty, here I go! Something for each category. :)

All these I have on hand right now:
pin46267th200

PD39459 - DisneyShopping.com - ''The Lion King'' Pin
PD41117 - Tokyo DisneySea - 5th Anniversary Game Prize (Mickey #2)
PD41119 - Tokyo DisneySea - 5th Anniversary Game Prize (Minnie #2)
PD72641 - Brave - Princess Merida
PD75312 - Princess Rapunzel Glitter Dress (Tangled)

And since you said it was okay to bid pins I'm waiting to arrive:

PD26136 - JDS - Nurse Minnie & Figaro

#1 akaibara: with 3 amazing Tokyo pins and a few other great pins! #2: docfish2u! (I only have 2 pins with any of the Hyenas on them! I do have the Rafiki pin, you gave it to me at DLR!) #3 TheAlyssadon (One of the last Brave pins I REALLY want, I love it so much ,_,)

Okay, my bid is this:

Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie

I don't have it right now, but have it held for me if I win this auction (am trading a for it). If I win, I will ask the person I am getting it from to send it straight to you

Okay, my bid is this:

Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie

I don't have it right now, but have it held for me if I win this auction (am trading a for it). If I win, I will ask the person I am getting it from to send it straight to you
Aw I love this Marie but I do already have one :3

Ok, scrap my previous bid, let's go with:

Pin 80016: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero Only
Pin 80048: Lanyard Medal and Pin Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie Pin Only
Pin 80608: Disney Tangled - Rapunzel
Pin 82342: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - T For Tinker Bell
Pin 90944: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Jack Skellington Only

Please update often now just in case I'm interested in bidding more.

Ok, my last addition to try and get this:

Pin 96766: Monsters University - Python Nu Kappa (PNK) - Taylor, Carrie, Heather, Naomi, Crystal, and Britney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back