• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck it Ralph pixelated Jumbo

Wreck it Ralph pixelated Jumbo

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Trading a new on card WIR DS Jumbo. Taking all offers but am looking for the Frozen Stained glass Elsa and the JOY pins in particular.

Please se make offers and not simply ask for me to look at your traders. I do not want to make you an offer so please look at my wants.

I will ill post pics of the actual pin later today.

Last edited:
It would take more than just the Elsa. If you want to check my wants or just add other good traders I would be interested.

When you say "good traders" do you mean Limited Edition pins? Because I can get a lot of the Open Edition pins you have on your wants (Frozen booster set, Tangled booster set, Rapunzel glitter dress[DLR], Anna and Elsa snowflake) or really any Open Edition from the Disneyland Resort in addition to the Elsa stained glass pin.

Back