• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year 1 & 2 PODMS - Bambi, Peter Pan, Lonesome Ghosts, Beauty & the Beast, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 1 & 2 PODMS - Bambi, Peter Pan, Lonesome Ghosts, Beauty & the Beast, etc.
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey Everyone :)

I have some Year 1 PODMs and Year 2 PODMs that I am looking to trade for other Year 1 PODMs that I am looking for. I would also be willing to trade other pins from my traders for Year 1 PODMs so please feel free to look at them. I may also be willing to trade multiple pins for your PODMs. I would also trade some of my PODMs for pins on my Wants list.

Listed below are the Year 1 PODMs I have up for trade -

Bambi

IMG_2613.jpg

Peter Pan

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

101 Dalmatians

IMG_3945.jpg

Finding Nemo

IMG_4444.jpg

Lonesome Ghosts

Fab 3 w/ Phone #1

IMG_4220.jpg

Fab 3 in Snow #1

IMG_4173.jpg

Fab 3 in Snow #2

IMG_4183.jpg

Mickey w/ Ghost

IMG_4214.jpg

Mickey w/ Exploded Gun

IMG_4227.jpg

Donald w/ Ghost

IMG_4097.jpg

Beauty and the Beast

IMG_4291.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree

IMG_4376.jpg

Below are pictures of scenes I am looking for -

Bambi

images.jpg

OR

imagesCA9XRB2H.jpg

OR

thumbnail.jpg

Finding Nemo

170805337600_1_0_1.jpg

Lion King

IMAG0401.jpg

OR

T2eC16NHJIIE9qTYI1OBQFreWg0Gw60_12.jpg

OR

T2eC16dHJHQE9nzEzr4TBQEbiwc8w60_57.jpg

Mulan

140.jpg

OR

230863267881_1_0_1.jpg

OR

iVOTcl.jpg

Please PM me if interested!!! :cheshire:

Last edited:
Aww Ive got a pin you want but its not a PODM.. if you consider trading the Bambi then let me know as a friend of mine would love it :p

I'm interested in your Peter Pan POMH with Peter in it. Please take a look at my traders.

Thank you!!

Hi Rachel, I got a pinpics request from you this morning hehe, I won't be getting either of the scenes you want though and would really only be interested in trading it for a bambi podm potentially. The one I would be willing to trade is a scene of baby simba before he is blessed. They haven't arrived at mine door yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back