• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yes, this is another Frozen wanted thread. Wanna help a UKer out?

Yes, this is another Frozen wanted thread. Wanna help a UKer out?

Anya

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya!

a42fd7eb6f0fbabc_Elsa-disney-frozen-34989628-500-200.xxxlarge.gif

Yes, this is another thread asking for help getting the DSF Frozen set. If anyone is going and would be willing to trade even one of the pins being released I would appreciate it so much if you could even just take a look at my traders. I'm willing to multi-trade and the majority of the pins on my traders are still available. P.S. I am not able to get TLM pin set that release tomorrow.

m0ZXplFt-AXxWIKToAiWUGA.jpg

I would love to help you out, but I never heard back from you after sending you the three DSF Peter Pan pins:sad:... Good luck.

I would love to help you out, but I never heard back from you after sending you the three DSF Peter Pan pins:sad:... Good luck.

PM sent. Please forgive the delay; it was a combination of many things.

Back