• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Young Ellie PTD

Young Ellie PTD

jazzytrumpet

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello! My family and I were lucky to snag a few Young Ellie ptds in Hollywood yesterday, so I am offering two up for trade :)

My pinpics ID is bullyhater. It isn't updated to the newest / latest released pins but it will give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I am also listing pins below that my nieces would like. I don't expect all of them, but am willing to do a multi-pin trade (I have other 2014 ptds and a few 2013 ptds).

I am interested in...
PTD Wall-E
WDI Wreck-It Ralph set (multi-pin trade)
Beloved Tales
PTD green Pascal
PTE green Pascal (not Christmas)
WDI Valentine's Day Rapunzel & Flynn
WDI Fairytale Hall Rapunzel
WDI Sorcerer Hat - Frozen set (wishful dreaming)
DLP Anna/Olaf LE 600

I am also willing to sell the pins for $125 each postage paid / PayPal goods (discount if gift or meet in person). I am having trouble with my PayPal so I have asked a forum mod/correspondent who is local to me to act as middleman if needed. Or best offer.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I have these for trade:

Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life
Pin 91740: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jack Jack - GWP
Pin 95050: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- The Incredibles- Elastigirl and Jack-Jack

I would love to get her but I don't think I have anything you are looking for. Just in case... Pinpics is rocke01

Back