• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Young Tiana ptd

Young Tiana ptd

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
image_zpse8740aa1.jpg

I'm looking for the recently released young tiana ptd please help me to add this to my princess and the frog collection as I love this pin as soon as I saw it please please help! Will be very grate full

i have these pins that I would trade for this pin or I can also get the next Europe release of the stitch dressed as dopy
image_zpsa2c743e4.jpg

the final stained glass pin with them bothe about to kiss Pin 102733

up 5th anniversary. Pin 100816

evil queens magic mirror Pin 99121

lion king 20th anniversary. Pin 101147

pain and panic. Pin 100263

Mary poppins 50th anniversary Pin 101585

I have other pins i can trade please take a look at the rest of my traders on pinpics my id is damienspins

please help me to add this lovely pin to my board below
image_zpsf9342ad5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm trying to get that one too. I offered to purchase it since I'm nowhere near a park. I hope u get her!

Good luck to both of you! I was at the release but couldn't get her since you can only get up to two of the PTDs per person and I didn't have anyone else to go with me.

Back