• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from the lovely MovingTheStars

ZAPPED! Zap from the lovely MovingTheStars

Nathan95

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I could of swore I posted this already but I might have posted it as the server went down so it may have not gotten through. Last week I made the trade of the year with Mary (MovingTheStars) and the trade itself put me on cloud 9. We made a trade and I received
81289C98-1495-42F5-BF16-ACCA1E1ED386-2777-00000395E53DA38F_zps646cd3bc.jpg

CRAZY RIGHT!! When I opened the envelope a card and another pin fell out. I opened the card and it read
4624B4CE-35D7-45AF-975C-C84F71411B3C-6553-000007A4CF3F3D15_zps9dd32a81.jpg

Along with this zap
71796F45-D236-4BF0-AA0F-E089F8A04F8A-2777-00000395EA09129F_zps89b97f6c.jpg

Everyone who knows me knows I love marquees but not that many people know my love for Tron. Tron is what got me into pin trading because the pins were so amazing. I've met some incredible people through this hobby and I wouldn't know where I would be and what I would be doing if it weren't for trading. The pin and the card almost put me in tears because it reflected the wonderful people I've meet through these pieces of metal and how much I'm thankful for them. Mary your gesture and thought meant the world to me and I couldn't be more thankful to call you a friend.

Woooo hooo! Another one bites the dust! :) Good luck with your Marquees!

And what a great zap! I love Tron! Mary is the sweetest gal, ever! :D

wow this is amazing. :) your a lucky guy. i never been zapped and probably wont ever be. :( but congrats on getting this marquee. :)

That Tron pin is AWESOME. So cool! Also, the Enchanted marquee is one of my favorite from the set. Good luck on finishing your marquees!

Nathan the marquee pin is great and your so close to completing the collection! And congrats on the Tron pin. Way to go Mary!

Back