• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Disneychildwithin!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Disneychildwithin!

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Arrived home from a long exhausting weekend of travel (Tucson and Denver). In the mail was a pin package from Disneychildwithin. It contained our two confirmed pin trades (pins I have been actively seeking... both pins are lovely) and a wonderful star wars Tsum Tsum plush.

So Adorable! Brought a big smile to my face.

Thank you for the trade Disneychildwithin and for the zap! Made my day!

I love that we put a smile on each other's faces! Not only was I super happy to trade for the Love is daring pin, but she included the Rafiki paw print HM as a zap. Does this mean we cancelled each other's happiness out or was it double the magic? :)

Back