Zapped! Zapped by Omi! "Your pin friend has good taste".

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by Spr175psu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

So as @pretty Omi alluded to in Mail Days, she and I had a trade in the making for quite a while and when she discovered that my daughter was obsessed with palace pets, she sent her a quiz...which my daughter aced. I failed miserably.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were expecting a package for our trade and maybe a palace pet goodie to commemorate my daughter getting an "A" in palace pet class, but had no idea how awesome this would actually be!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is seriously like perfect for my daughter! She loves all of the palace pet goodies, stickers, tsums, candy, and the card was super cute!

And I know that the note said that the Gaston tsum was for me, but my daughter has already stolen it and refuses to give it back. "This is mine, I like Gaston, too, this is when he's done singing his song and relaxing." She's also eating the ring pop right now, even though that was supposed to be for me too...or at least after dinner.

When she was going through all of the stuff, my daughter was like, "wow! She has a really good palace pet collection! I just want her to know that I am really enjoying this"

Oh and I got stuff too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By my count, that's a grail for me (ENG), a grail for my daughter (Bolt), and an awesome zap for my splash collection, a pin that I have wanted for quite some time.

Thank you so much, @pretty Omi, for the amazing package and the generosity! You definitely made my daughter's (and my) week!

My daughter now wants to send you a package so be on the lookout!

[​IMG]

Ok, that's a creepy gif, but you get the point. Thanks so much, Omi!!!

2. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

What a wonderful pile of goodies! Congrats to you and your daughter!

3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

Your daughter is so cute haha congrats on the zap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I was waiting all weekend to see if I met her approval haha, and when you said she was excited for the doorbell each time, I got more excited LOL.
    You so totally rock, I always enjoy your gif heavy posts, they always make me smile, and I enjoyed our back and forth correspondence while we worked out this trade haha.
    I really enjoyed spoiling your kiddo, I love having a little long distance pal I know shares my love of Palace Pets.
    I totally snagged that Splash pin intending to zap it to you whenever we finally made a trade!
    I'm sorry she stole your Gaston!! XD

I am looking forward to her payback haha!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Spr175psu and watzshakinbacon like this.
  5. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

What a wonderful ZAP ~ Congrats!

6. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    300   0   0

Very nice. Congrats!

7. theoucharis

theoucharis Active Member

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Great zaps for you and your daughter.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

8. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What an amazing and thoughtful package full of great zaps! Congrats to you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

Wow great zap package!! Congrats to you both!!