• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rasputin Knows Best (i think)

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rasputin Knows Best (i think)

SwindonTinkerbell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hey everyone ever so sorry that i have not been active in a while been quite down lately and i do appologize that this thread has been started late but i would like to announce i have been zapped a beautiful rapunzel soda fountain pin picture will be posted shortly and all i can say is that you ever so much i was not expecting to be zapped but that i did i was not expecting this beautiful pin even though i had to wait a while to get it as the pin went to my old address to my mum so had to wait til i saw her til i got the pin so yet again thank you ever so much i love it and im sorry for the late post

Here is the picture of the pin and as i said before i love it
myte3yme.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back