• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped my first ever grail pin!! Thank you docfish2u!!

ZAPPED! Zapped my first ever grail pin!! Thank you docfish2u!!

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
What an amazing surprise I got today when I opened my package from docfish2u, who had won my trade auction, and found that he had included one of my Alice in Wonderland grail pins as a Zap! My first grail pin . . yay, I can finally move one of them from my Wants to my Collections. Thank you so much!!

pin97126th200

Wow, congrats, SUCH an amazing pin I think! I regretted trading it away a year or two back and have been on the hunt for it since :p Enjoy your grail!!

That my dear is why they call me the grailslayer. :lol: The timing was perfect, I had just received that pin and when I took a look at your wants there it was with a grail logo. It was meant to be. I am thrilled to be your first!!! I hope I am not the last, may you be grail zapped many times over!!!

Back