• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zazu's Trading Thread.

Zazu's Trading Thread.

WhiteRabbit

New DPF Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Good afternoon, everyone. I am mailing out a few trades this week and would love to mail out another one or two trades. My PinPics is HumanAgain26. Right now I am focusing on my Zazu, Sebastian, and Lumiere/Cogsworth wants. Please feel free to reply here or PM me! Thanks!

***Most Wanted Zazu pin is Zazu Sorcerer Hat!***

Hello again, just wanted to let you know that I will have your signature done in the next couple days...I have been really busy and my kids have been sick on top of it..sorry it has taken so long.

Not gonna lie...I really want that White Rabbit Tea Cup Pin...good lord, I might have to go trade around for some Zazu pins!

Great trade with Zazu- and he even zapped me off my wants list. I will be sure to get him back...

Just checked out your PinPics and you actually have one of my grails on your traders list (the Alice/Caterpillar pin). I don't think I have any of the characters you are currently seeking, but I will keep you in mind in case I come across any. And if you do see anything you want from my PinPics, let me know.

Hey! I tried to PM you but it says your mailbox is full. I don't have a zazu pin, but I do have the Mary Blair Stylized White Rabbit on your want list that I would like to trade for your Lucifer side kick pin. PM me if interested. I also have the March Hare Mary Blair if you don't have that one yet.

Last edited:
Back