• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1,000's of TOYS!! PAGE 3 IMAGES. COME CLAIM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000's of TOYS!! PAGE 3 IMAGES. COME CLAIM THEM.
Omg I forgot to take a picture of the Anya things! I have 2 of her as a peasant, he little dog and a medium one of Bartok holding an eyeball xD

P.S. I'm pretty sure AgentofAnarchy or another Hercules fan will want the baby Pegasus, but on the very slim chance that no one does, I'd love him as well. :)

P.P.S. Just curious - Is that (Toy Story) Rex toy a puppet, or just plush?

Yes yes...Baby pegasus was probably my favorite toy as a child...I used to turn the fan upwards and make parachutes out of kleenexes...and let him fly around the house ;A; I can't remeber if it's him or Meg that go inside the big Pegasus...they both fit!

Rex is a Puppet plush yes :D

Awww, I love your Baby Pegasus story!!!! I can just see him flying in the fan-wind now, LOL.

Here's a funny story of mine: When I was about 2 or 3 years old, and I was learning to count, my mother took me to an out-of-state McDonalds on one of our travels. I ordered a six piece Chicken McNugget Happy Meal, like I always do. When the meal came, there were only 4 McNuggets. This upset me greatly, because I knew it wasn't right, and Mom said I just kept counting them over and over, but they never added up right, and I was kind of freaking out.

My mother complained and said she ordered and paid for a six piece meal (as was displayed on the menu), but they said that their particular branch had recently switched to 4-piece kid's meals, and 6-piece meals were no longer offered (even though six nuggets were displayed in the picture). Because I was so stressed out at my missing two nuggets (LOL), my mother asked if she could give them a couple dollars for just two more nuggets, but the guy at the register said it was impossible, without buying another meal.

I ended up bursting into tears and throwing a fit. (Yeah, I was a spoiled brat.)

My mother ended up writing a stern letter to the McDonalds. I'm not sure exactly what she wrote, but I think it just explained the incident and said how displays need to be updated with proper pictures, or something. The head honcho at McDonalds sent this very sweet letter back about how he was soo sorry about my missing McNuggets, and how he totally understood why I would be upset since 6 is a very different number from 4, indeed. The letter was full of coupons for free food, and it was sent right along with a BIG box full of free McDonalds toys!

This began my lifelong love of McDonalds. Even during my occasional vegetarian spurts, you can't keep me away from their french fries and hot fudge sundaes! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
P.S. I was asking about Rex for a friend, but she just said she has too many toys already, LOL. And I see RubySlipperedGoddess has already placed a claim on any Pegasus toys. So it'll just be Tick Tock for me! :-D

Just let me know how much I owe you, with shipping, and I'll PayPal you the money ASAP.

Omgggggg I remember so many of these toys in my Happy Meals!!! Talk about blast from the past and trip down memory lane lol

PM sent :)

Aw I missed out on the Rajah. :( he was my favourite toy as a kid. I took him everywhere. Until we got a dog who liked Rajah too :( My heart skipped when I saw him :( aw well

Can I claim Pogo?

Aladdin

The bigger ones are the original Mattel figures...I might have to sell them sell them 'cause they're kind of heavy....what would you guys pay? Like 1$ a toy? Is that too much?
The Aladdin bigger figures go from any where from 5-7$ on ebay so Idk x_x Genies head comes off and you can flip it around for other expressions.

DSCN0109_zps5776661f.jpg

DSCN0110_zps26a78c82.jpg

DSCN0111_zpsaf14c8b8.jpg

Ahhhhh. I had that Jasmine movable toy and Aladdin..my mum accidentally gave them to a charity shop, I was so upset.

Oh... And if you have anything related to Alice in Wonderland, Mr. Toad, Nightmare Before Christmas, Haunted Mansion, or ANY Tim Burton film... I'd be interested in those too! :)

Right now all I have listed is what we have. The Hercules stuff is spoken for, as was most of the Hunchback of Notre Dame stuff.

Otherwise everything is still available. Please PM me for prices if you want anything.

could you let me know what you have in tarzan, if no one took the bendy Ariel, i'd be interested in that (i still have her from my daughter for my granddaughter, but alas, her fins made one too many kicks and broke off). also, what polly pockets you have. my granddaughter loves playing with them, not so much the "big" ones that are made today, the little ones from the 90's that were her mom's. you can pm me with any particulars. thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back