• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 1 Pin Auction - Not Your Normal Auction. Winner will get 3 LE 300 WDI fairy pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 1 Pin Auction - Not Your Normal Auction. Winner will get 3 LE 300 WDI fairy pins.

Aragorn

Yes. That's really my name.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The 3 Pins up for Auction are-
pin81041
pin81042
pin81043

These pins can be yours with 1 amazing bid!

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION - THIS IS NOT A STANDARD AUCTION

Rules:

. NO RESERVES on these pins!

. Absolutely no Cash Offers will be accepted on this thread, NO PM offers will be accepted as well

. All Bids must be ONE (1) pin only.

. If you are not in first place on the leaderboard you may change your bid to another pin.

. Bidding will close @ 7PM PST on 3/1/2013

. A winner will be chosen shortly after 7pm on said date.

While any bids from our wants is a plus! Please be assured that any bids that add to our collection or to our traders would be just as amazing!!

Our main collections are in our wants but other collections include DA Pins, Stitch Europe Invasion Series, Megara, Error Pins and Jumbo pins.

We encourage all bids!!!! everyone has a shot!!

DISLIKES:

PODM, Marquee, Fab Five, NBC, Fantasy Pins, Scrappers

In other words - you must bid ONLY 1 pin at a time. If you are not the Leader you may change the pin you are bidding. Let me know if you have any questions.

GOOD LUCK - Lets have some fun!!!

Great Bids everyone. difficult choices.

1. Cheshire Cat (love the Mulan Sword)
2. Docfish2u (Beautiful pin)
3. SwinginKitten (my favorite Pixar character - Mike W)
Honorable mention - Psycho Pixie (I am in the doghouse with my daughter for not choosing this pin)

Great Bids everyone. difficult choices.

1. Cheshire Cat (love the Mulan Sword)
2. Docfish2u (Beautiful pin)
3. SwinginKitten (my favorite Pixar character - Mike W)
Honorable mention - Psycho Pixie (I am in the doghouse with my daughter for not choosing this pin)

:) you have a couple pins on your trade list I would be willing to trade for it, after the auction if you like. PM me and we can work something out. :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR BIDDING.
and thank you for playing this different game.

Please let me know what you thought of the game and how you think it could have been better.

The Winner is Cheshire Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back