• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 10/9 - DTD PIN/MERCHANDASE PICK UPS

SOLD! 10/9 - DTD PIN/MERCHANDASE PICK UPS

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hello :lgm:

I'm planning a visit to DTD on Friday, 10/9.

Other then @stitchismyspiritanimal (we've already connected) if anyone is in need of a pickup, please leave a comment below.

I will be adding a $2 per transaction fee, for services rendered.

I'm willing to take a couple of pictures to post Here. But, not a slew of them. It just takes to much time.

Payment will need to be sent before any purchase is made. And, as always via PayPal, as Goods (FF is fine with me, but that is Entirely up to the member requesting the pick up). For quick reference: einnoc0256@yahoo.com is my PayPal addy. (Note: the number ZERO follows the letter "c").

I plan on arriving by 11. So once I'm up tomorrow, I'll check for any comments from interested members below.

I'm REALLY looking forward to a Strong Dose of Disney Magic tomorrow. I hope I can share it with some members here. :mickey2:

How Nice Connie! Have an awesome time. I miss that Magic, too. I went to the Disney Store but it just wasn’t enough.
If you are able to get another Hocus Pocus, that would be great. Also know a few other members have asked about the same pin.
Thank You for offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh drat! I wish I had seen this earlier. Maybe you're still there, hahah!

If you happen to snag a Hocus Pocus pin and a Bat Day pin, that would be great! :D

416be2ad831f40dd16719c023d9845c6.jpg
a051dbf48e457fae562349926b84012a.jpg

Good morning.

I'm preparing to get my act together and head over to DTD.

Update on requests:

Currently both of the large sign marquees have been spoken for.

If the Hocus Pocus as LE's, the first two above that have requested a pick up, will receive them.

Per request, I will post a picture of it on 2020 Pin Releases.

Okay, gotta get my act together. Bye for now.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

It is Limited Release. :)

so I think you can get 10 at a time!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Okay that's great news. Let's hope the HP is plentiful.

I have a favor to ask Professor and master Pin wizard?

I'm running out of time. Would you be so kind as to make a list of what people have requested in the next post?

It would be Extremely appreciated.

Okay. Gotta go.

I1YKsx3.png

Halloween 2020 Countdown Pin
Retail: $32.99 (pretty sure)
Edition Size: 2500?

Requests:
1) swscref

7plGXsi.png

DLR Hocus Pocus 2020
Retail: 17.99
Limited Release

Requests:
1) swscref
2) Jack Skellington
3) tinkerbelle1956
4) MerlinEmrys

x3ZO7mo.png

Bat Day 2020
Retail: 17.99
Edition Size: 2000??

Requests:
1) MerlinEmrys

1cUCvqq.png

Tiny Kingdom Series 3
Retail: 19.99 per box

Requests:
ItzaPinfan (x??)

Okay that's great news. Let's hope the HP is plentiful.

I have a favor to ask Professor and master Pin wizard?

I'm running out of time. Would you be so kind as to make a list of what people have requested in the next post?

It would be Extremely appreciated.

Okay. Gotta go.

Got ya! I'm not sure what CanaDaLE requested, since it was through PM, but there's what I can see on the list!

Do they still have 65th Anniversary pins from your previous thread? I am still needing the ones that I didn't get from before

Casey Jr
Storybookland
Railroad
Mark Twain
Peter Pan
Snow White
Carousel
Main Street Cinema
Autopia

Do they still have 65th Anniversary pins from your previous thread? I am still needing the ones that I didn't get from before

Casey Jr
Storybookland
Railroad
Mark Twain
Peter Pan
Snow White
Carousel
Main Street Cinema
Autopia
You would like one of every single pin listed above?

Back