• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)

DisneyJ

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Coming Soon

4up-SQ_castle-jasmine_20200709

Jasmine
4up-SQ_castle-ariel_20200709

Ariel
4up-SQ_castle-merida_20200709

Merida
4up-SQ_castle-belle_20200709

Belle

Going to keep my eye out for when the Ariel one comes. Hope I can manage to snag one, this series is cool and I'd try to collect them all but joined the game way to late.

MIL and I each have all of them so far. We have some duplicates as well but are really hesitant to ship cause we’ve had problems with those darn hinges. Really hoping we have a pin event to go to to trade them in person!!!

Oh goodness, all of my mains are coming soon - Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle. Wondering if they’re gonna do Tiana... Tiana’s Place was technically her castle but it may not “fit in” with the others.

Jasmine Castle Pin – Aladdin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

Jasmine Castle Ornament – Aladdin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

Jasmine Castle Puzzle by Ravensburger – Aladdin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

Jasmine Castle Journal – Aladdin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

Jasmine Castle Light-Up Figurine – Aladdin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

Stayed up until 3 am EST to make sure we got ours lol! Missed out on SB castle and won't have it happen again! Was anyone else up all night for the same?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Lol I’m in the west coast so I only had to stay up until midnight but same. I really wanted this one (along with the free key) so I refused to wait until morning. Luckily both were available at the same time!

Lol I’m in the west coast so I only had to stay up until midnight but same. I really wanted this one (along with the free key) so I refused to wait until morning. Luckily both were available at the same time!

Way to rub it in, haha. I set an alarm for 2:58 am. I only needed the journal from the collection, which hasn't sold out yet, but I too wanted to be sure I'd get a key. If you hadn't posted the code, though ... I was losing my mind like, "I COULD GO BACK TO SLEEP IF I JUST KNEW HOW TO GET THE KEY!!!!" Disney definitely let that tidbit hang in space for a while. Yeesh.

Way to rub it in, haha. I set an alarm for 2:58 am. I only needed the journal from the collection, which hasn't sold out yet, but I too wanted to be sure I'd get a key. If you hadn't posted the code, though ... I was losing my mind like, "I COULD GO BACK TO SLEEP IF I JUST KNEW HOW TO GET THE KEY!!!!" Disney definitely let that tidbit hang in space for a while. Yeesh.
Yep it took me ten minutes of refreshing to find that pesky code!

@Story journal time?!

You’re so sweet! Thank you for the tag! And thanks to everyone on the site keeping us awesomely up to date, I’m happy to report that mine and my sister’s journal collection is still on track! :D I’m SO happy they changed the quantity limit- no more double shipping! ;)

hope everyone got what they wanted!! <3

You’re so sweet! Thank you for the tag! And thanks to everyone on the site keeping us awesomely up to date, I’m happy to report that mine and my sister’s journal collection is still on track! :D I’m SO happy they changed the quantity limit- no more double shipping! ;)

hope everyone got what they wanted!! <3
Wohoooo congrats! I think we’re all invested in seeing you finish the set now :p

Decided to collect this set - missing Rapunzel and Frozen castle. If anyone’s selling or trading please let me know. I have an extra Aurora for trade.

Back