• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 10 minutes left! 3 LE Stitch pins, DSF PTD Stich! Last call for bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 10 minutes left! 3 LE Stitch pins, DSF PTD Stich! Last call for bids!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello there again! I wanted to try another auction, and since I know everyone likes Stitch and I /don't/ (xD!) I thought it would be a good thing to try auctioning off a few Stitch pins I've collected!

Here's What I'm Auctioning!

pin86915
pin87825
pin90173

Annual Passholder Stitch LE 2500
Cast Member California Adventure Bellhop Stitch LE 1500
And last but not least
DSF PTD Walk of Fame Star Stitch LE 300!

All pins are new, and come with backing cards except maybe the PTD
I am the original owner of all these pins!

Fabulous Auction Details:
-All the basic forum rules apply!
-No reserve, No cash offers, No PM Bids!
-Please be gentle D: This is my first time doing this! D:
-This Auction ends on Saturday July 21, 2012 at 8PM....in California. (I don't know what time zone that is?)

Hints:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BID FROM OUR WANTS LIST!! Use it a reference if anything for things we like since we like alllllll characters!
(But if you need HELP deciding, we like NBC, Lion King, Dumbo, Pins with not alot of writing, other PTD, cute things, Marie (cats in general) And my grandmother likes all animals in general)

Things we don't like: Pins with mostly writing on them, live action movies, pins that AREN'T released yet!

I hope someone bids this time xD

Last edited:
Added, I do have the backs and cards for all the pins, the only problem would be finding the PTD (I think it's my only ptd i've ever got that had a backing card? xD)

Current Leader Board:
MickeyMosuje
NChouser
2Spongey6

I didn't want to post a leader board with just two people...idk I'm strange that way? Sorry about that though!

I love doing this! Just because there's so many things I've never seen before and it's so neat to see what people bid!

(Edit: And it's really close for second place! Like reeeally close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back