• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 10 misc pins trade em keep em, cars dopey bolt eve mickey tink ends 9pm sunday 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 10 misc pins trade em keep em, cars dopey bolt eve mickey tink ends 9pm sunday 22nd

GhostTrains

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
HEYO,

I am auctioning off these 10 pins, all mint on original cards.

$80 worth of trader pins that no one can say is a scrapper!

Standard rules apply and this auction will end at 9 pm Sunday the 22nd of July prompt.

THIS IS CALIFORNIA TIME SO KNOW YOUR TIME...

NO bids after the minute it ends will be honored.

I am looking for my wants but don’t expect to get any for this lot. I am just looking to refresh my trader pins or to lessen my load.

I love trains, nightmare b4 Christmas, pocket watch pins, haunted mansion duelers and stretching portraits

Good luck and happy bidding!

Last edited:
Oh no it is, i checked for it but did not see it in the box . Its not a double and i cant believe i missed it. I did replace it with another pin so you will still get the same number of pins but ill end the auction
kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back