• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 10 points to Summerskin!!!

ZAPPED! 10 points to Summerskin!!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
A bit ago, @summerskin won my auction for the Orange Bird cup and along with her incredible bid, she sent some extra awesome goodies, one of which is especially magical!

a3442dc191c7bb29c9736749d52d0be6.jpg

The BH6 print is so precious. XD and I adore the stickers and the vintage Herc statue! But that Harry Potter Merlin pin!!! Ooooooof!! Hit me right in the heart!! Dumbledore is my favorite HP character (who saw that one coming) (followed closely by McGonagall), so so have this crossover with Merlin is really awesome. I'm fortunate enough to own the Yen Sid Merlindore pin, so now I have the two best HP Disney Crossover pins! :D

Thank you so much summerskin. :3 you're such a treasure and you definitely sent me way to many wonderful HMs for the auction, you certainly didn't need to go so over the top with the zap.

But you did and I love it and you can't have it back. So I don't know what to tell ya...

4b39fa6e2642ef6c5fdbf1e2c04181c7.gif

<3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back