• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmatians Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 Dalmatians Collection

seanbean

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1920098_369234336586999_1280070753468552940_n.jpg

You have some of my 101 favourites :- ) The oval wedding pin is just stunning and the jumbo of all the dogs watching tv is just brilliant. Love the Anita and Perdita pin too :- )

Thank you Loomi do you collect 101 Dalmatians too? The anita and perdita pin is my favorite in my entire collection!

I wouldn't say they are a main collection but I love all Disney dogs and a lot of the pins you have are in my wants! He he :- ) Nice to hear that it is your favourite one, it is a really lovely one - especially as there aren't quite so many pins that feature Anita I don't think!

I don't collect 101 Dalmatians but that Cruella in Bed pin is definitely now on my must-have list. What an amazing and fun pin!

Great collection! you should post a new photo with your new Grail in it!

I don't collect 101 Dalmatians but that Cruella in Bed pin is definitely now on my must-have list. What an amazing and fun pin!

Great collection! you should post a new photo with your new Grail in it!

I love the cruella in bed pin it is amazing! and haha here is a new pic with a few new pins I have gotten since the last picture
1511057_376706929173073_7005573753877466446_n.jpg

Where / how did you get the Cruella in bed pin?

Such an amazing collection!!! Thanks for sharing the updated photo.

I just happened to luck out and find it on ebay for a great price good luck it took me long time to find that one.

Here is another updated photo... looks like I am going to need to get a bigger board I have a few more pins coming in the mail including the Roger and Pongo that goes with Anita and Perdita =)
10929000_393492720827827_2813730308086290128_n.jpg

What a great collection. I like the earlier pictures where the lone puppy is in the upper most left hand corner, looking out from the board as if in search of new, incoming pins. :)

Does anyone know anything about this pin? It is marked Official pin trading 2006 - Limited Edition 1000 - copyright symbol Disney China
2Q==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back