• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 101 Dalmatians PODM! Cute Scene! **ENDS TONIGHT!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 101 Dalmatians PODM! Cute Scene! **ENDS TONIGHT!**

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey guys! I haven't had an auction in like forever, and I want to auction off my 101 Dalmatians podm.
ENDS: Saturday, December 15th at 5 pm DLR/ Pacific standard time.
My likes:
Ariel with eric
Pocahontas
Tarzan
Phoebus and Esmeralda
Peter pan with wendy
PODMS! :)

This is the scene:
photo-16.jpg

There's a little bubble right by perdita's neck, I'll post a picture if anyone wants one. Its not big and can't be seen when the pin is held up to light. Happy bidding!

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]pocahontasandpeterpan Wants 0 Pin(s) that starry_solo has for Trade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Page 1 of 0[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] View: [/SIZE]

Thanks for the great bids everyone!
Heres the first Leaderboard:
1) swinginkitten
2) Ozzie1988( very close second!)
3) arielskellington1423

Adding to my bid for a strong lead: :)

Pin 61916: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Flight 101 - Peter Pan and Tinker Bell

SO total bid:

Pin 26662: WDW - This is Love (Ariel & Eric) 3D
Pin 61916: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Flight 101 - Peter Pan and Tinker Bell

Adding

Pin 5835: DL 46th Anniversary Peter Pan's Flight LE

Pin 81214: DLR Small World Holiday Mystery 2010 Pin - Peter Pan

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King (mufasa and Simba with Mufasa about to pounce showing simba)
Tried to post pics but cant but can email you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back