• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! (11/11 UPDATED) > WED: 11/17 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! (11/11 UPDATED) > WED: 11/17 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Requests

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
:lgm:Hello DPF'ers. It is another Beautiful Autumn Day. I hope where ever you are this Lovely Sunday, it finds you and yours Healthy, Thriving, Spreading Kindness and Disney Magic.

I have reservations next *WEDNESDAY, 11/17* specifically in HOPES that the DLR Resort Hotel Pins drop, along with a few others that some of you have previously requested and haven't shown up yet.

As it applies to the DLR Resort Pins, this is what I currently have in the way of requests:

*My Pick Up Request Handling Fee is: $2.00 per Order.

Grand Californian Hotel:

1. @HKJESS
2. @speedwaystar1

Wait List:

Paradise Pier Hotel:

Wait List:

Disneyland Hotel:
1. @disneykitty24

Wait List:

Any Other requests for *11/17, place a comment, *BEGINNING WITH POST #42.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Anyone out there possibly looking to buy any of the new holiday pins that dropped? Looking to coop so I can get stitch if there is any interest in the others.

You two "Work-it" haha. I haven't left yet. Feeling a little under the weather today. Nothing a trip to the OMK can't fix.

I will keep monitoring this thread and let you all know when I am there.

Keep Spreading-the-Magic!
Thanks Connie! If you could shoot me a price on the box set when you get there I would appreciate it! Not sure what the cost was just know stitch is only in the box set haha
Hope you feel better!!

I'm driving over there right now go ahead and list everybody's names including mine can set up a wait list to include Disney Kitty from canada. I'll check in when I get there.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I'm driving over there right now go ahead and list everybody's names including mine can set up a wait list to include Disney Kitty from canada. I'll check in when I get there.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
All set! You can actually get @disneykitty24 the pin individually, stitch is the only one not being sold individually is my understanding. With that in mind when we price it out nobody should be paying more than they would for the individual pins! I’m assuming the boxed set will be more than the retail of the others x5 and I wouldn’t want others paying more for theirs then they should because of my stitch so obviously I will be more than happy to cover the difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back