• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! (11/11 UPDATED) > WED: 11/17 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! (11/11 UPDATED) > WED: 11/17 - DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Requests
Hey Connie! new gingerbread house pins just became available for DL hotel, and Grand Californian. Would you be able to grab the Disneyland one for me, if possible? :) It has Donald and Daisy inside

From Disney Pins Blog

2a25d6c878781bedebf876c41483c76e.jpg

Update:

To mbrs who I did pickups for last week, I apologize that your pins didn't get out in the mail on Monday.

I was under the weather, and ended up with a scratch on my eyeball that I was recuperating from over the weekend. Fortunately that's healed.

Anyway, Thank you for your patience and you can be assured they'll get out in the mail this weekend.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Update:

To mbrs who I did pickups for last week, I apologize that your pins didn't get out in the mail on Monday.

I was under the weather, and ended up with a scratch on my eyeball that I was recuperating from over the weekend. Fortunately that's healed.

Anyway, Thank you for your patience and you can be assured they'll get out in the mail this weekend.

Those scratches are no fun! I'm glad it's healed! Hopefully you are feeling better.

Ow, that sounds painful. Are you there today?
It was. I've had them before, but this one scared me.

I had a video appt with Kaiser and the Dr suggested artificial tears as often as needed. So I use them, about once an hour and the next day it was a lot better. Thank God. It's still a little tender. But nothing compared to Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for the concern. It did throw me. The end of last week was challenging. Especially with the heatwave we had. Enough with That!

But, today, 100% better. And I'm sitting here, enjoying the quiet outside the hobby at DCA.

Just another thing I about the resort hotels on property. I can Feel like I'm on Vacation, and not really Be.

caed4e557070f5324263b1a6fd0b4117.jpg
8dbe0155d1886d0d17d66c8f6df30d05.jpg
b80e02f83e24d1ca2bd30e758f4a6e83.jpg

11/19/21

****Update****

11/9 & 11/13 Orders have been sorted and label. (And the audience goes wild...(◠‿・)—☆

Tomorrow and Sunday I will be packaging/weighing and contacting everyone who placed orders with an invoice for the shipping, etc.

Stay tuned.

Connie

11/20 - Update...UPDATE:

I have finished packaging everything. Invoices have been sent to those who owe for shipping/handling.

All packages will go out in Monday afternoon's mail pick up.

If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, again, for your patience.

:lgm:Happy Sunday :lgm:

I am Pleased to say, That's a WRAP....for this current version of Connies_Hobbys DLR Merch/Pin Pick Up's:cheshire:

To all who have allowed me to be of assistance to their Pin Addiction, a tip of my Top Hat to you all. Everyone is always, Johnny-on-the-spot with communication, payments, etc. It REALLY helps in my continuing effort to offer this service to you.

I am hoping to visit DTD next Tuesday. No Park Visits for me. My pass is blocked all next week. Which honestly isn't so bad, considering how busy the resort will be with Thanksgiving and all.

But, to quote My Wonderful Disney BFF..."I need to breath some Disney Air!" - and a visit to DTD, will suffice.

I will start another thread for Tuesday, 11/23. So, if anyone wants something, please comment there.

Have a Most Excellent Sunday Evening my Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back