• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 11/5 DTD PIN/MERCH PICK UPS

Good morning.

Post #1 updated.

Hi Connie, I'm looking for the Feliz Navidad pin:

EmFsWmBWkAgV6Dt

Update:

I have obtained all of the enchanted emblem.

I have not been able to locate any of the NBC Christmas MB's. but I'm going to be hanging around for short time and I will check PT's again before I leave.

No Scents pins.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Update:

I have not been able to locate any of the NBC Christmas MB's. but I'm going to be hanging around for short time and I will check PT's again before I leave.

No Scents pins.

Stay tuned.

I am interested in the NBC pins if you can find them.

Update:

No Scents pins.

Stay tuned.

Great news on the emblems but how can all of the Scents have sold out with the parks closed?! And isn't DTD capacity capped too? Weird.

Great news on the emblems but how can all of the Scents have sold out with the parks closed?! And isn't DTD capacity capped too? Weird.
When did the Scents release? And I don't know what the le size was. If it was low and spilit between dtd and wdw and SD, I can see how they'd be gone.

Yes, there is a cap at dtd. But during the week, I've yet, in 11 Visits since they open, seen it maxed out during the weekday.
The weekends are different, Entirely. .

Update:

No Scents pins.

Stay tuned.

Update:

No Scents pins.

Stay tuned.

if your able I would like 5 boxes of the HM gingerbread mystery boxes.

thanks for looking

Well shucks...they had them at the premiere Store. And I'm already back on the West end of DTD at PT's, and they dont have any :/

Just an fyi, PT's does have these:
1ddcc4b8116b4f15d72248ccb77f993d.jpg

My error Connie I mention to ask you for 5 boxes NBC XMAS GINGERBREAD MBS
But if someone needs the happy holidays snowmen I picked up 4 more boxes today.

My error Connie I mention to ask you for 5 boxes NBC XMAS GINGERBREAD MBS
But if someone needs the happy holidays snowmen I picked up 4 more boxes today.
No worries.

The nbc GB MB's are sold out today. I couldn't find any today. They were here last night. So hopefully they'll restock by next week.

I can pick up the HHSM for you.

Back