• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 11/5 DTD PIN/MERCH PICK UPS

My error Connie I mention to ask you for 5 boxes NBC XMAS GINGERBREAD MBS
But if someone needs the happy holidays snowmen I picked up 4 more boxes today.
Da...I just reread the above.

You have 4 of the HHSM available yourself.

Okay. Whew. Glad I caught that.

That being said...

And I'm out of here!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

When did the Scents release? And I don't know what the le size was. If it was low and split between dtd and wdw and SD, I can see how they'd be gone.

They popped up on twitter yesterday so I assume yesterday or Wednesday, they are LE 2000 and DLR only.

Oh well, looks like I'm going to be overpaying for that one ...

They popped up on twitter yesterday so I assume yesterday or Wednesday, they are LE 2000 and DLR only.

Oh well, looks like I'm going to be overpaying for that one ...
... yesterday, DLR only, LE 2000?

What...? Wow! I don't believe they sold All of them. Hmm

Wow...I'm blown away all 2000 sold yesterday at DTD. That means that 1000 people were there yesterday morning/afternoon (and I arrived at 4) and bought all these.

If it had been a release inside the park(s), yes, I can see that happening.

I'm really having a hard time believing these were all sold yesterday.

I'm hoping maybe they didn't get the entire shipment.

Any thoughts?

There are hardly any on eBay either, so I'm stumped. Kinda hoping they will spring up on ShopDisney...

And "that's a wrap" on another DTD Pin Pick Up's.

I'm heading to the post office to mail all the packages. YEHAA!

I will be posting Buyer Feedbacks later this afternoon, and closing this thread.

Thank you for once again allowing me the opportunity to Spreading-Some-Disney-Magic
to this Awesome Community.