• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$1175 Fairytale DESIGNER COUPLE Pin Set CO-OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1175 Fairytale DESIGNER COUPLE Pin Set CO-OP

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
DESIGNER COUPLE CO-OP $1175

Wyllieam (Amy) has graciously volunteered to organize a co-op for the set. If you are interested in buying one of the pins, please send a PM to her or myself and one of us will get back to you with the details. Payment for individual pins can be sent to wyllieam (send her a PM for payment details). Once the co-op if full, I will send the entire set to her and she will ship your pin(s).

Sturdy shipping for each co-op pin is $5.00 within the US; International Shipping is more and depends on your country. Insurance is optional and paid by the buyer of any pin(s).

If you have any further questions about the co-op, please contact myself or wyllieam by private message, or leave your question here and one of us will respond in a timely manner.

DESIGNER CO-OP PRICING

Rapunzel: $320 + $5 shipping UNAVAILABLE
Ariel: $270 + $5 shipping UNAVAILABLE
Belle: $245 + $5 shipping UNAVAILABLE
Jasmine: $160 + $5 shipping UNAVAILABLE
Snow White: $155 + $5 shipping UNAVAILABLE
Pin Box and Doll Bag: $25 + $3 shipping AVAILABLE

Thank you!!
Mike

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, that was fast. Thank you to everyone... each pin has been SOLD!!!

The box and doll bag are still available for $25 + $3 shipping. However I'm not going to let that stop the co-op from happening so it's time to move forward!!! I'll leave this thread open for a bit in case someone finds it and wants the box.

The pins have been sold and if anyone is interested in the Designer Couple Pin Box and Designer Couple Doll Bag for $25, please send me a PM.

And I have to say, Amy was kind enough to help with this co-op so be sure to check out her amazing handmade BIGFATLANYARDS… HERE'S THE LINK! (Click the photobucket link in the first post to see images and pricing for all of the lanyards.)

And be sure to check out Amy's new PRETTYFANCYPINBAGS! These will be the hit of this year’s pin event at WDW. Order yours before Friday and you’ll have a new bag to show off at the event! HERE'S THE LINK.

Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back