• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 12 PC character connection Little Mermaid includes chasers ends Friday 8/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 12 PC character connection Little Mermaid includes chasers ends Friday 8/8

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
IMG_20140805_090902_zpsvk9u6fpt.jpg

For trade the entire 12 PC set which includes the Ariel and Ursula chasers (le600) and the 10 regular (le900) pieces.

Its been a while since I've done an auction, standard rules apply.

I'm looking for:

Characters in sorcerer hats (WiR, frozen, and non humans especially)
Olaf
Ariel
Beauty and the beast
Dug and vanellope summer series pins

Ends @ 11:59 pm Friday, 8/8

these look lovely, i've never seen them before . i'll bid these from your wants list please ,the first three are brand new with original cards, thanks from Sabrina .
pin74757
pin86346
pin99050
pin94254
pin94262

+ one of the trolls from Frozen WDI sorcerer hat (can't find on old PP site yet)

With that, starry_solo movies to fist place, everyone else moves down one spot.

P.s. I've decided to keep my brave collection, so brave BT, wdi and the other brave pins on my wants are also good choices for bids.

adding this to my bids please , brand new on original card , pinpics number 101274 , it's now a total of seven pins , thank you .
pin101274
with these previous pins also
pin98774
pin74757
pin86346
pin99050
pin94254
pin94262

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back