• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

12" Prince Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
12" Prince Dolls

Mere2442

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

this forum has been very informative, and I thank you for making so much information available on what is out there. I have a couple of questions about the 12" dolls that are released at the Disney Store. I have seen the thread that contains the upcoming princess dolls, but I wanted to know if Prince and Villain dolls will be released as well, and if so, if we have any sneak peaks of what they will look like.

There are several in store that I would like to have eventually, and wonder if I need to get them now. What I want to know is if there will be a new version of say, Prince Eric and the Genie.

Thank you for any information that you can provide!
Mere

Hello everyone,

this forum has been very informative, and I thank you for making so much information available on what is out there. I have a couple of questions about the 12" dolls that are released at the Disney Store. I have seen the thread that contains the upcoming princess dolls, but I wanted to know if Prince and Villain dolls will be released as well, and if so, if we have any sneak peaks of what they will look like.

There are several in store that I would like to have eventually, and wonder if I need to get them now. What I want to know is if there will be a new version of say, Prince Eric and the Genie.

Thank you for any information that you can provide!
Mere

Welcome! I don't think that new doll versions of the "supporting cast" characters (Genie, Charlotte, Fairy Godmother, etc.) will be made. As for the prince dolls, it's sort of anyone's guess. Last year, Aladdin and Prince Eric received new outfits (for their casual wear instead of the Prince Ali and Prince Eric formal wear), but the rest of the princes remained unchanged. That said, the actual base dolls for the princes did not change (except they added an awkward pill-box-sized plastic fez on Aladdin's head). Sadly, the princes are considered to be very secondary to the princesses, so major updates for them are not at all frequent. Since the princess dolls sell more, in terms of volume, far more attention is turned on them to keep consumers (us!) buying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back