• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 14:290 Alice in Wonderland Beloved Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 14:290 Alice in Wonderland Beloved Tales

mistressofevil

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
It's been a while since I've put up an auction so here we go!!!

pin78636

Pin 78636: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Alice in Wonderland

Trading: 14
Wanting: 290

Wants:
Maleficent
Haunted Mansion
Ariel
Belle & Prince Adam
Rapunzel
Wants List

Dislikes:

Fakes/ Scrappers
Fab 5
Rack pins
Damaged/ Scratched

Auction will end Friday October 18, 2013 @ 11PM Pacific Time

When you click on our matches and it takes you to that page go to the beginning of the URL and add gallery. That should work so it will day gallery.pinpics.com

I must find out why Pinpics links are not working anymore but I need to find a match !! Love this pin :D

Pinpics has changed. They updated the site so no ones link works. We are not sure if they will allow the links to ever function again. I hoping they do though. :)

Good luck on your auction Stephanie dear!

My offer:

Pin 96466: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Villains Mirror Image Boxed Set - Maleficent ONLY

Pin 96468: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Villains Mirror Image Boxed Set - Evil Queen ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back